Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, food coloring, mint extract, and eggs.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
Published: Saturday, March 10th, 2012