Dill Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
Submitted by: Kristy
These are a great lunch idea or a delicious appetizer!
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1 loaf white bread
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- Mix together dill and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread. (Number of slices depends on number of servings needed.)
- Lay slices of cucumber on top of one of the bread slices. Top cucumbers with another piece of bread.
- Remove crust and cut diagonally into four small triangles.
- Repeat using all the slices of bread.
Published: Monday, January 23rd, 2012