Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Submitted by: Cassy
- 12 button mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 mushroom stems, finely chopped
- 1 ten oz pkg. cracker barrel cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 jar drained chopped pimentos
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 375
- Clean & oil mushroom caps drain on paper towel.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Stuff mushrooms with a spoonful of mixture and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until stuffing is lightly browned.
Published: Monday, August 13th, 2012