BBQ Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 head cauliflower, diced
- Garlic grapeseed oil (try Wildtree)
- BBQ dry rub (try Wildtree memphis dry rub)
- BBQ sauce
- tortilla shells
- 1 14 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chiptole lime rub (try Wildtree)
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat over to 375
- Toss cauliflower in oil and dry rub until well coated and place in a baking sheet.
- Cook for 45 minutes stirring halfway through.
- Mix together all ingredients for lime coleslaw and set aside.
- For taco assembly place cauliflower, BBQ sauce and coleslaw.
Published: Saturday, July 4th, 2015