Pretzel Jello Salad
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat over to 350
- Mix together and press down evenly in 9x13 baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 Cool Whip container
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix together cream cheese, Cool Whip and sugar.
- Spread on top of cooled pretzel crust.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 6 oz Strawberry Jello
- 1 16 oz. package strawberries
- Mix together water and jello until dissolved.
- Add strawberries
- Pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Published: Friday, August 12th, 2011 by Kelly