Potato Casserole and Gravy
- 20 fingerling potatoes, diced
- 5 oz. mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish combine mushrooms, potatoes, and garlic and toss with olive oil.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes cook make gravy.
- In saute pan, saute spinach in a small amount of olive oil until wilted.
- Mix spinach with potatoes and serve topped with gravy.
Published: Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 by Kelly