Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Published by: Maureen
Yield: 2 loves
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts or raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl; stir into egg mixture until moistened.
- Fold in nuts and raisins if desired.
- Pour into two greased 8-in x 4-in loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool.
Published: Saturday, January 10th, 2015 by Kelly