Pasta with Balsamic Brown Butter
- Pasta of your choice (ravioli, egg noodles, etc)
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan cook butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When butter turns golden brown, turn off heat and let cool 1 minute.
- Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss with pasta and garnish with walnuts and cheese.
Published: Monday, January 21st, 2013 by Kelly