Oven Baked Hash Browns
Submitted by Nana
- 1 lb. bag of hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cornflakes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine hash browns, 1/2 cup butter, sour cream, chicken soup and cheese.
- Spread mixture into 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine cornflakes and 1/2 cup butter and spread over hash browns.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly