Oreo Cookie Cake
Submitted by: Aunt Janet
- 1 small package Oreos, crushed (Put 1/2 cup aside until end)
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 2 small cool whip containers
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small chocolate puddings
- 3 cups milk
- Melt butter.
- Combine butter and Oreo crumbs in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Press to bottom of pan.
- Refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and one Cool Whip in blender.
- Spread over cookie layer and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package with 3 cups of milk.
- Spread over 2nd layer and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with 2nd cool whip container
- Sprinkle with remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Refridgerate and serve!
Published: Wednesday, August 10th, 2011 by Kelly