- 3 (12 oz) pkgs refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- optional: pecans or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and rolls into balls. Shake balls in the cinnamon sugar bag.
- Place coated biscuit pieces into a greased bundt pan. If adding nuts or raisins place them in the pan in between biscuit pieces.
- In small saucepan bring butter and brown sugar to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- To remove from pan turn bread over onto plate.
Published: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 by Kelly