- 1 pkg. garlic butter crescent rolls
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 stalks asparagus, thinly sliced
- 3 medium sized mushrooms, diced
- 1 Tbsp Boursin cheese (cream cheese will work also)
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the inside of muffin tin. Separate crescents into the 8 triangle pieces. Place each
- triangle in one muffin spot making sure that it mold to the inside of the tin.
- Heat oil in small skillet. Sauté garlic and then add asparagus and mushrooms. Sauté until slightly tender. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl combine Boursin and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended. Combine with asparagus mixture and shredded mozzarella.
- Pour mixture into crescent shells filling them close to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crescents are golden brown and egg mixture is cooked thoroughly. Note: Egg may not look done because it will be lighter in color due to Boursin mixture.
- I love truffle salt so I like to add 1 tsp to this recipe.
Published: Monday, December 5th, 2011 by Kelly