Mini Big Mac Cokies
- Vanilla wafers
- chocolate mint cookies (Thin Mints or Grasshoppers)
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Green, red, and yellow food coloring
- Sesame seeds
- Separate the frosting into two bowls, dye the frosting in one bowl orange using the red and yellow food coloring.
- Put coconut into zip top bag, add a few drops of green food coloring allowing dye to drop onto side of bag, seal the bag and shake well. Place in shallow bowl.
- Spread a small amount of white frosting onto the bottom side of a vanilla wafer.
- Put a chocolate mint cookie on top of the vanilla wafer
- Spread orange frosting on top of chocolate mint cookie.
- Dip into a bowl of green coconut.
- Spread bottom of another wafer with a small amount of white frosting and place on top of the coconut.
- Dot top cookie with water and add a few sesame seeds.
Published: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 by Kelly