Mexican Veggie Pizza
Submitted by: Patti
Perfect for a potluck! The taco seasoning is a different and interesting twist on a vegetable pizza. Be creative with the veggies you choose to use. Suggestions include: red peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, radishes etc.
- 1 tube of un-cut crescent roll pastry sheet (used for pizzas, can use a tube of crescent rolls if no others exist)
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Bake the pastry sheet as instructed on the container. Let cool for 30 minutes after baking.
- Mix the cream cheese with the taco seasoning to create a spreadable mixture.
- Top the pizza! First spread the cream cheese mix across the top of the cooled pastry sheet.
- Add a layer of shredded cheese, then top with vegetables.
- Cut into finger food size portions and serve.
Published: Wednesday, August 10th, 2011 by Kelly