- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 lbs asparagus
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cook rice according to package directions
- Cut asparagus into 1-2 inch pieces. Mix with artichokes, red pepper, garlic, lemon juice, oil and pepper.
- Pour mixture into light greased baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Once removed from oven mix with tomatoes and olives.
- Serve mixture over rice using cheese as a garnish.
Published: Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 by Kelly