Submitted by: Kim
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 gallon beef bouillon
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Cook ground beef, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta, set aside.
- Saute onion in a small amount of oil, add garlic powder and oregano, add tomatoes, tomato paste and bouillon.
- Cook to boil and simmer 30 minutes. Add ground beef, parmesan cheese and noodles.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Published: Friday, November 11th, 2011 by Kelly