Submitted by: Sheila
- 12 oz. chow mein noodles
- 11 oz. butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Line counters with wax paper.
- Melt butterscotch chips in a double boiler.
- Add peanut butter and stir. Stir until smooth.
- Add noodles about 1/3 at a time, stir to coat noodles.
- Turn off the heat.
- When all the noodles are coated, drop teaspoonful of mixture onto wax paper.
- Let set and cool completely.
Note: If the mixture stiffens before all Haystacks are set out, reheat mixture on stove top.
Published: Friday, December 23rd, 2011 by Kelly