Goat Cheese Croutons
These croutons are good served warm a top a salad.
- 1 10 oz. log goat cheese.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Slice goat cheese log into 12 slices
- Add egg whites to a bowl. Dredge goat cheese in egg whites.
- Add bread crumbs to a bowl. Cover goat cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Place slices on baking sheet and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil and butter in large saute pan. Cook goat cheese slices for 2 minutes on each side. Or until browned.
Published: Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 by Kelly