Fruit Cake Mix Cookies
Submitted by: Sara
This is a perfect treat for 4th of July, just add blueberries and strawberries.
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups fresh fruit, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, applesauce, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- When cool, frost with Cool Whip and cover with fruit.
Published: Sunday, September 18th, 2011 by Kelly