Fall Beer Stew
This is a delicious fall stew!
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 bottle pumpkin beer
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 small head cabbage, diced
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp parley
- salt and pepper to taste
- heat butter in pan and saute onions until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Combine onions, beer, broth, cabbage, potatoes, garlic, and carrots into a crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add vinegar and spices just before serving.
Published: Monday, October 7th, 2013 by Kelly