Submitted by: Nana
Don't mix ingredients (Dump instead)
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Dump in undrained pineapple & spread to cover corners.
- Dump in cherry pie filling & even it around.
- Dump in cake mix and sprinkle it to cover evenly.
- Scatter nuts over cake mix.
- Cut margarine into patties & place on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for almost 1 hour or until nicely browned.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly