Crock Pot Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg white
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup water
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg white and vanilla until it is frothy.
- Coat almonds with egg mixture. Add cinnamon mixture to the almonds and toss until coated.
- Add almonds to a well coated crock pot.
- Cook on low about 3 hours.
- In the last hour, add the water and stir well.
- If desired, lay almonds out on a wax paper lined cookie sheets to cool and avoid clumping. Mine never made it to this process, they were gobbled up right away!
Published: Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 by Kelly