Creamy Mustard Mashed Zucchini and Potatoes
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed (can be skin on or peeled)
- In a medium skillet saute onion in butter.
- Add mustard, salt, pepper, milk and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted into the mixture.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker and put zucchini on top of the potatoes.
- Pour onion mixture over the potatoes and zucchini.
- Cover. Cook on low 6 hours.
- Use a food processor or immersion blender to blend potatoes.
- Serve warm.
Published: Monday, December 24th, 2012 by Kelly