Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken with Vegetables
Submitted by: Mom
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs. small potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 lb. small baby carrots
- 1 lg. onion cut into eighths
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker, stir together chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions, and chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 4-6 hours, until chicken is tender.
- In a small bowl stir together sour cream and flour, stir into chicken mixture.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Published: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 by Kelly