Submitted by: Aunt Leslie
Do you have leftover cranberry sauce? This is a great way to use it!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together brown sugar oats, flour and butter with a pastry fork.
- Place 3/4 of oats mixture in the bottom of a greased 8x8 pan.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over top of the mixture.
- Cover cranberries with remaining 1/4 oats mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is crisp.
Published: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 by Kelly