Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Submitted by: Lyndsay
- 16 oz. fresh button mushrooms
- 1 can lump crab meat
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and stem mushrooms, place upside down in greased baking dish.
- In bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until filling is slightly browned on top.
Published: Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 by Kelly