Cinnamon Bundt Cake
Submitted by: Lyndsay
This is a delicious sweet treat as coffee cake or as a dessert. Another variation is to add nuts to it when you add the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 can cake frosting
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease bundt pan
- Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, oil, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in separate bowl
- Pour in 1/3 of the cake batter into the bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Repeat. (Cinnamon sugar mixture should NOT be on the top of the cake)
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Soften frosting for about 20 seconds in microwave. Mix together frosting and almond extract.
- Remove cake from bundt pan and drizzle with frosting.
- Let cool.
Published: Friday, July 29th, 2011 by Kelly