Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 pkg. devils food cake mix
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Mix in peanut butter chips.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 9-10 minutes or until cooked but still soft.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Continue cooling on a baking rack.
Published: Monday, August 13th, 2012 by Kelly