Chocolate No Bake Cookies
This recipe will yield about 3 dozen cookies.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter, and oats.
- Drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to cool for at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container.
Published: Saturday, February 19th, 2011 by Kelly