Chicken Fried Rice
Recipe by: Aunt Lill
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts, par boiled and diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 5 mushrooms, diced
- soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Cook rice according to package.
- Cook green peppers and onions in large fry pan for about 7 minutes or until almost tender. Add mushrooms to pan and cook until all veggies are tender.
- Place chicken in pan and add soy sauce to taste.
- Once rice is ready add to same pan and fry all together.
- Push rice to the side and scramble beaten egg in the middle of the pan.
- Mix all together and serve.
Published: Friday, August 12th, 2011 by Kelly