Submitted by: Mom
Can be made ahead of time and put in refrigerator. Make sure bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese are added right before baking so they do not get soggy.
- 4 Cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch broccoli spears, cooked & drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix soup, mayo, lemon juice & curry powder.
- In greased casserole, layer chicken, broccoli & sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
Published: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 by Kelly