As a quick meal I like to make the packaged cheese ravioli from the grocery store. If I have extra vegetables around the house (such as the zucchini in this recipe) I usually add it to the ravioli for a different twist. This can also be done with mushrooms, tomatoes, squash asparagus and anything else you can think of!
- 1 package cheese ravioli
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain.
- In empty pasta pot add oil then add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini and cook until tender about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add ravioli, cheese, salt and pepper to pot. Stir.
Published: Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 by Kelly