Cake Mix Cookies
Submitted by: Kristy
These cookies are always a party favorite. If you are looking for a way to spice up the regular cookies here are a few other choices.
- Devils food cake mix with peanut butter chips (no frosting)
- Snickerdoodles - yellow cake mix, stir in 2 tsp. cinnamon and roll top of the dough balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Red velvet cake mix with cream cheese frosting
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ can of cake frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Frost immediately while cookies are warm. Let frosting harden.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly