Easy and delicious made from scratch brownies.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl.
- Add eggs and beat well with spoon.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
- Gradually add dry mixture to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Published: Saturday, July 4th, 2015 by Kelly