- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium size bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large saucepan melt butter and add brown sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- One at a time beat eggs into the butter mixture.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Put mixture into a greased 10x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool before cutting them.
Published: Monday, February 20th, 2012 by Kelly