Black Bean Corn Salad
This salad is very versatile. It can be used as a side dish, as a dip for tortilla chips or even as a pick me up for tacos. Whichever your choice it is a quick and easy addition to any Mexican cooking.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed, chopped (about 1 cup)
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve chilled
Published: Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 by Kelly