Beer Cheese Fondue
Submitted by: Bevin
This is delicious served with apples, veggies, pretzels, and bread. When choosing the spices to add, if you do not have a garlic and herb blend handy try adding garlic powder and a little basil and oregano.
- 1 12 oz. bottle of beer
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp garlic and herb spices
- In saucepan or fondue pot, bring beer to a boil.
- In a small bowl, toss together all other ingredients.
- Add cheese mixture to boiling beer a few spoonfuls at a time.
Published: Sunday, September 18th, 2011 by Kelly