Baked Potato Nachos
- 8 red potatoes
- olive oil
- 1 oz. powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut potatoes into 1/4" thick slices
- Toss potato slices in oil and place in baking dish. Cover with ton foil and bake on high for 40 to 60 minutes.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from over and let cool for 10 minutes. Change oven temperature to 350.
- Line potatoes on a greased cookie sheet and top with ranch, garlic and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.
Published: Sunday, February 12th, 2012 by Kelly