Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly in half so you have 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts on a foil lined baking sheet, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Published: Monday, March 4th, 2013 by Kelly