Asian Dumpling Soup
- 1 16 oz bag frozen Gyoza
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Black pepper
- In a medium pot, heat broth, soy sauce, and garlic over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add Gyoza and vegetables. When mixture begins to boil again, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes.
- If using egg, beat with fork until frothy. Slowly pour into boiling soup in a thin stream creating cooked ribbons of egg. (If you prefer, pan fry the egg and cut into strips)
- Remove from heat. Stir in sesame oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly